Work While Studying

Work while studying

While studying in Canada, it is possible to work in Canada, under any Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s work programs for students. Under the following categories, a student is allowed to work in Canada:

  • On campus without a work permit
  • Off campus with a work permit
  • In Co-op and Internship Programs, where work experience is a part of the curriculum, with a work permit.

Additionally, spouses and common-law partners of foreign students are eligible for a work permit for the duration similar to study permit.

Upon graduation, a student is allowed to apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program. Under this program, you may get work permit up to a maximum of three years.

For further information regarding the procedures for applying for a Study Permit, please contact our office.

Looking for Visit VisaImmigrateSponsor ShipStudent VisaLegal Help Consulting?

    Etiam magna arcu, ullamcorper ut pulvinar et, ornare sit amet ligula. Aliquam vitae bibendum lorem. Cras id dui lectus. Pellentesque nec felis tristique urna lacinia sollicitudin ac ac ex. Maecenas mattis faucibus condimentum. Curabitur imperdiet felis at est posuere bibendum. Sed quis nulla tellus.


    63739 street lorem ipsum City, Country


    +12 (0) 345 678 9


    [email protected]