Our consultants are regulated members of Immigration Consultants of Canada Council (ICCRC). With the expert knowledge and advice of our consultants, needless hassles and misfortune can be avoided. Allow RICC Canada Immigration Solutions Inc. to guide you towards all the opportunities, wealth and freedom Canada has to offer.

“Find out if you are eligible for Canadian immigration. Our consultation is free and we only take your case if we are sure enough that you will be selected for Canadian Immigration”
Express Entry

Immigrate As a Skilled Worker

You can apply under Express Entry system if you are eligible for one of Canada’s four economic immigration streams:

  1. Federal Skilled Worker Program.
  2. Canadian Experience Class
  3. Federal Skilled Trades Program
  4. Provincial Nominee Program

For more details, contact us today.

Federal Skilled Worker Program

You are eligible for this program if you have:

Work Experience: 1 year full time
English Language: (CLB) 7 in all four abilities

Speaking I Listening I Reading I Writing
6.0              6.0 – 7.0     6.0            6.0
Education: Post-secondary school or Equivalent

For more details, contact us today.

Federal Skilled Trade Program

You are eligible for this program if you have:

Work Experience: 2 year full time
Meet the job requirements as per NOC level
Certificate of qualification in that skilled trade/job offer.
English Language: (CLB) 7 in all four abilities
Speaking I Listening I Reading I Writing
5.0              5.0              3.5            4.0

For more details, contact us today.

Canadian Experience Class

You are eligible for this program if you have:

Experience: 12 months of full time skilled work experience in Canada with the proper authorization
English Language:
NOC 0 or A: CLB 7
*planned to live outside the province of Quebec

For more details, contact us today.

Visit Visa

What documents are required for Visitor visa?

Our experts will help you with preparing your application and a complete list of the documents required for the visitor visa.

Call us at

+1 647-572-0353 (Canada)
+92 345-516-9251 (Pakistan)
Write us at [email protected]

Study and Permanent Residency

To work in Canada after you graduate, you need a work permit, known as post graduate work permit. The work experience you gain while working may help you qualify for permanent residence.

For more details, contact us today.


Toronto is the largest city in Canada and the provincial capital of Ontario. It is located in Southern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario.

    Etiam magna arcu, ullamcorper ut pulvinar et, ornare sit amet ligula. Aliquam vitae bibendum lorem. Cras id dui lectus. Pellentesque nec felis tristique urna lacinia sollicitudin ac ac ex. Maecenas mattis faucibus condimentum. Curabitur imperdiet felis at est posuere bibendum. Sed quis nulla tellus.


    63739 street lorem ipsum City, Country


    +12 (0) 345 678 9


    [email protected]